4 November 2020

MY HAPPIEEROOTS

During this Covid times I started my own small time business of handmade products such as baby name banners,Icons,Activity books and many more . I do this from home itself .It's all made of non toxic felt and we are shipping worldwide . 

So below are the Christmas and Diwali banner/Bunting that I made .

I hope you all like it . Post in your thoughts . 

You can follow my page in Instagram which is @HappieeRoots (The logo with have two orange hands of Tungli)

This business will be done in a larger scale when I reach India .


Advance Happy Diwali and Happy Christmas wishes to all of you from HappieeRoots ♡





10 comments:

  1. At least you are inventive and your creations look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty banners. Hope you business will expand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope it would . Probably next year looking for better orders

      Delete
  3. Cute banners. Best wishes on the success of your business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These capture the mood, and you made it all perfect! Hope you bring it up.
    My festival greetings to you and tungli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jeevan . Wishing you all good .take care

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...