11 September 2023

Let’s talk

 Hello Everyone… hope you all are keeping well . I had a great vacation and india and I am back to routine now . Today let’s talk about how are you planning for your retirement or let’s talk about the India vibe or savings . I see a lot of people wanting to settle very soon than the olden days . When I went to india this time I got to know about lot of savings and retirement plans . I see there are many in their 30s who are doing this which has to be appreciated . What do you all think about this . On the other hand there are many who are wasting money . Like a coin I see both the sides . Let me know how you all are planning around so that I get better ideas or understanding on people around me . Sometimes I even think life was far better with less money . Those good olden days . We have come a long way …I am looking forward from you all …

1 comment:

  1. My policy is income minus savings equals expense. Not income minus expense equals savings.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...