9 October 2019

Appa

Reading these letters
I get that pain in my throat
But not tears in my eyes because I dont have much of it.

The only thing I thought reading it is ,if at all I had been a grown up that day or if I had the money that I have now these letters would have not been alive .

I am so sorry that I couldn't help you in any way or save you,I was too small .

I would have never let you ask help to any
But there is one thing that we learned from you..

Live life to the fullest because its uncertain and I also understood that humans are selfish and jealous most of the time .

I am happy that you brought up us as good humans who understands others and live a meaningful life with humanity.

You taught us life in a very young age and I dont know whether to be proud of it or sad about it .

Love you dad

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had commented on this. But not seen.We feel the warmth of our parents affection towards us, only after they reach the other world.We can understand your glumness from this write-up,Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...