24 May 2023

Friends

Friendship ! 

A vast topic though! 

Alright so today I wanted to talk only about a bit of this paper called friendship . I see that friendships are not very great these days and finding a single friend is very difficult . These days I feel nobody cares for anyone instead they are busy advising others about life and preaching what to do and what not to do . As I have put my daughter in school I get to talk to many parents but even with them I couldn’t find a genuine friend .Even when we discuss something about the school or teacher they will come with parenting advice . Firstly , I hate giving advices of taking advices . Everyone has their own life and situations so even if you are not able to help at-least don’t advice is my thought . Anyhow end of the day I am happy that I have 4-5 good friends who know me well. There are many who don’t even have that . Many are judging with the age and number of kids one has . It’s like I have 2 kids so I know better than you . Very crazy and cranky situation with parents . What are your thoughts on this ? I think friendships are lost these days and honesty as well . Atleast 40 percent of friendships are not genuine. How do you see this ? Do you see people like this in your daily life ? Have you succeeded in making new friends ? 

2 comments:

  1. I think having 4-5 good friends is an accomplishment! You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True . These days it’s an accomplishment.I agree .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...