25 December 2017

What’s your question ?

Writing after a long time. These days have been so busy taking care of tungli . 

I had this viral message on my what’s app saying - ask me any question before 2017 ends and I shall honestly reply to it . I am not a person sending forward messages but this one was a good one . 

I sent it to all my contacts via what’s app and I was left only with one question which was - WHY don’t you post your pictures in Facebook or what’s app ? WHY no status updates from you ? 

It’s been years since we saw you and don’t know what’s happening with your life . 

My answer was I am like you all . I do take pictures in my
phones ,camera and I do go out and enjoy like everybody . It’s just that I don’t let know where I go, what I buy, what I do , what I eat what so ever . 

In one way I was shocked with people’s response and in an other way was happy that I don’t let know the world what I do . I think I don’t like letting  people know everything and additional to it people who want to see me would meet me and have some good time . 

Life is beautiful and personal at times .

I believe in eating the food when it’s hot and not taking pictures of it and waste the good time . Like vice in everything I do . 

What do you think about this ? 


What’s your question to me before 2017 ends ? 

6 comments:

  1. I am with you 100%, Shilpa. I am happy enjoying life without my gaze stuck on an iPhone screen looking at social media. My friends know where to find me.

    No question - I love mystery.

    Wishing you a happy, healthy 2018!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment itself makes me feel great . Thank you and yes wishing you a beautiful 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank u and wish you a great year ahead

      Delete
  4. You are right ....taking pics of food makes no sense to me

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...