26 June 2020

My kind of lockdown

10 things that i love doing during lockdown .

1.Home photography
This really helps seeing everything in a different way . Imagine you wake up in the morning look at the sun first  .Ya I first see the sun because we dont have screens in our house . I love having that sunlight into our house . I just see the sun,the road ,few buildings,2 myna's and the sky .Nothing else .This is the scene from february 20th.I capture a picture everyday first .Might seem boring when you read this but everyday I get a different picture and I enjoy the beauty of it . Probably when someone looks it after the lockdown or after few years it will make sense.

2.Cooking
This one I love doing . I started an instagram page and did few videos also .Ultimately for me food is everything ♡

3.Wardrobe relook
Trust me this is the best thing that I ever did.I cleared all my old clothes and divided it into 2 . One trolley goes to the orphanage and the other few clothes I will be using for cleaning some waste .The lesser the clothes more the happiness.  Try it .

4.Painting
My all time favourite but only when my mind and heart fits into that mood I can do a good painting and sometimes it did happen and I created few beautiful paintings which are yet to be framed .

5.Letter writing
This is an emotional habit for me . I write letters when I am the happiest or when I am out of my mind and both happened during this lockdown . I have this habit of writing letters from my childhood itself . I have written many letters to Naveen and few close ones . I believe in writing that typing and sending via phone . 

6.Learning a new language
My sister knows german so I learnt a little german from her and it's still on process .

7.Clearing you tube channel subscriptions
This is a must . Good to check and clear the unwanted channels which you dont follow anymore .

8.Re -winding good thoughts
This always helps me . This habit has always helped me come out of any situation. Try it . In some way or the other it will help you .

9.Skin and haircare .
Ok , so as I am at home without direct sunlight I am not happy with my face . I feel the lockdown is affecting my skin as well as my hair . I did some research and found a home made product for my skin and hair and its helping me . I am happy about the finding and my skin and hair feels good.

10. Gardening .
In the memory of someone I bought a plant a day before the lockdown. That person is no more but I water that plant everyday and its growing . I have only 1 plant at my home and I think I have some soft feelings for that plant . I love watching it grow ,I cry sometimes too .Happens ! We are humans .

Hope you liked a part of my lockdown story .Let me know how you all are time passing .

Stay safe

MUCH LOVE ♡

21 comments:

  1. I garden. I read. I birdwatch. And I should do rather a lot of cleaning/decluttering.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great .I think I should improve on my reading part

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of great suggestions here. I've been doing more reading and cooking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing a lot of blogging... Did you attempt the bread baking that it seemed like everyone was attempting in April?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have not tried the baking part but i would love to try one day .

      Delete
  4. Various activities seem to have spiced up your life at home. As for myself, I got suntan due to everyday walks and have had more blogging time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes kind of kept me engaged. I wish to go out in the sun but it's not possible.

      Delete
  5. Hello, I have been finding things to keep me busy too. Cooking, cleaning taking photos of the birds and flowers around my yard. Re-winding good thoughts, sounds great to me. Take care and enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making the best of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great motivating comment . Thank you so much

      Delete
  7. ...it important to have things that make this Covid-19 mess feel some what normal. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for suggesting some useful tasks (as you do) to do at home during this lockdown. Appreciate your sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . Hope you are keeping well . Stay safe

      Delete
  9. Your lockdown is proceeding apace. Mine is much more subdued, but that is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good, positive and engaging activities. Many of us are doing similar stuff.
    During the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April, I blogged on such stuff I did to keep off lockdown thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They say writing by hand uses different neural pathways in the brain. Which will have an effect on the digital generation. I still prefer to write, by hand, with a pencil. Or to draw with coloured pencils. But, the laptop is effective.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...