20 January 2019

9 changes for ♡


A very happy 2019 to all of you .I know that it's late but that's ok there is always a chance for a good start .

So today I thought to write about 9 things that I stopped doing after having tungli in our life . As i am everything for tungli and i am at home taking care of her many things have changed in our life.

If there are any new mom's here I think they can relate and also let me know what has changed in your life after having a baby .

1. I stopped bathing in the morning .I normally bath 3 times a day . The situation now is I have to bath in the morning before naveen goes for work or else the only possible time is at night after he comes back home so that he will take care of tungli .Somtimes there are chances that I just have a quick bath while she is asleep . 

2.I stopped doing my mild make up too because I don't get time and when I go out I prefer dressing up tungli more than myself .

3. I don't get much time to paint .

4.I stopped watching television and I watch more peppa pig and other cartoons in the iPad. The television is on only when naveen is at home. 

5.I never eat eggs normally .I started having extra eggs just to keep me healthy so that life is better . A good decision :)

6.Myself and naveen normally watch movies at nights and now we just switch off the lights the minute she is asleep and doze off or else its difficult the next day . 

7.It's been 2.5 years since we went to the theatre. From the days I got pregnant till now we never went because the sound system might affect her ears .

8.Stopped spending money in buying clothes.Managing with the dresses I have.The only costly thing I bought recently are my white heels because i love white and that was naveens new year gift ♡

9.Not spending much money on roaming out.Most of the time we are at home spending some good time with her . We go out twice or thrice a month .

In total though there are so many changes in life it has only made the house and life colourful . 

I wish everybody are blessed with a miracle in their life too .

Post in your views 

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're very happy with the way your life is going right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get exhausted at end of the day but yes I am happy with what I do . I left my job to give a wonderful childhood for our daughter .money doesn't matter but memories do .thanks for your valuable and encouraging comment

      Delete
  2. Cute!
    Enjoy goodtimrs with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U changed the name of the blog ? Nice .

      Delete
  3. So many changes when a baby comes into a household. My boys are older, but I can tell you that I don't regret a single concession I made for them. I do hope it gets easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen.yes they are growing too fast and I am happy that I am with her always .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...