4 December 2018

Disco anniversary

Hello everybody , long time .

So as our 6 th wedding day is on the way thought of making it simple .Couldn't buy anything secretly because wherever I go naveen follows me ;)
So I thought of writing a love letter and making the room into a disco look so that we can stay back home and have some good time during this winter .
So here is the disco thing I made while tungli sleeps and naveen is at work .
I think he won't see my blog till Dec 9th because he is busy .
Hope u all liked the disco effect
By the way the ice cream sticks were painted by me and I made those butterflies  .
Hope u all liked it  .







2 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...