14 July 2019

Take it easy .

So today is an interesting topic here . Atleast for few who have gone through this  .

Few of my findings from doing a matrimony search for my brother .

What do the girls family need ? Few of the scenes that happened are below .

Before you start reading I have to tell you that we have a younger sister whom we got married and I have a 2 year old daughter . So we know how things work.Just making a note here . Do not take it serious .

Enjoy reading ...

1. My daughter wears only heels hence the 1cm decrease of height would be an issue.

2. We prefer a boy who doesnt wear coolers .

3.We dont prefer palakkad boys

4.We are expecting 50 lakhs per annum income .

5.The boy has to move to Bombay with our daughter as she works here .

6.The boy has to know singing.

7.Are his sisters married .

8.Our daughter needs a pet in future . If you can buy one we are ok . She loves pets but we dont have one because the girls mother doesnt allow to get one .

9.Our daughter loves travelling hence he should keep taking her on vacations .

10.Our daughter hates pets hence if you have a pet we are not interested .

Last but not the least

11.Our daughter is not interested in kitchen duties if you are interested we are ok .


Goes on...

Still on search for a match .

Moral : Everyday is a learning :)


7 comments:

  1. The mother of our daughter will live with her permanently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's still fine .better than the above

      Delete
  2. The parents think that their daughters should have super power in homes. Funny to read the demands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parents think that their daughters should have super power in homes.Funny to read the demands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So damn true and I realise how blessed I am to have naveen and had parents who never had these type of ideas

      Delete
  4. Having the family so involved in a woman's choice in marriage is foreign to me. But I think in many ways it would be a huge improvement in how we do it in the West. Really...young women need the wisdom and protection of those who love them.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...