1 August 2019

10 things I hate


I think of writing this everyday but i could never find time . As tungli slept early and as it's a Thursday night got some time before sleep .

1. I hate when people send me a 'k' as a reply message.Cant they type a ok, okay,okie,wokay :)

2. I hate to see the dishes in the sink when I wake up in the morning .I clean it every night before sleep .

2.I cannot tolerate the noise from a hammer it just irritates me.

3.I do not like to wash the milk stain vessels.

4.I hate when people expect me to tell them what they want to hear .

5.I hate seeing a half jug water . When I need water the jug has to be full .

6.I hate threading eyebrows because it doesnt look natural and i think its waste of money .

7.I do not like if clothes are not washed with some fragrance solutions .

8.I hate watching the same movie twice.

9.I hate mothers who dont patiently feed their children.

10.I hate when people talk only bad things about dead people .

What do you think about this blog ? What is something that you hate ?

3 comments:

  1. There are things which we do not like.I too don't prefer seeing previous days used vessels in the kitchen, threading eyebrows, back-biting, spreading scandals. But we are in a society which houses all sorts of people, those with vices,virtues and a mixture of both.Forbearance is the art of stay here in this masked world.Your view is very correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people put others down by their negative talk. I hate when people forward whatsapp forwards that create panic. I hate when someone suffer due to ignorance of truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So damn correct . Even I hate these especially forwards . Yes

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...