20 February 2020

Why am I going through this ?

Not sure how to put it in the right way but I shall try my best to narrate what I feel about it .

So for a long time I have been going through this . For so many years I would say . It's now that I realised that this is the time to write about it.

I definitely know this is not my problem and it's the other end also but I am thinking what to do best so that nothing gets worse.

I normally dont talk much over the phone to anyone except few close ones .
For the past days I am noticing the below
Whenever i talk to someone they try to impose their thoughts are right and what they are saying is right . If i answer to them then it will end in an argument or something else .

A cousin of mine said that my thought process is not right but so far I think it's right. The context that she told is that she looks at us as own siblings but I dont . But people got to understand without them making me feel that way no human would say what I am saying now . But whatever its upto her and I am leaving it because I know that I cant change people .

I also noticed that people just want to test how i respond . They fight with me for a day and i would ignore it .The next day they send me a random forward message just to see what I reply and my answer would be some emoji and it's because I am worried that if I give an answer then they catch on it and again put something on my way.

The point is I dont have time in my life to argue or find faults or gossip . I live my life you live your life simple as that . But lately I think people have time only to talk about me and things around me which I never did to them . Whenever I get a call they say you got a happy life though your past was bad and they say see our life is not that great. What can I do about it ?It's not my problem if they dont find happiness with what life has offered them.

So what do you think about this feeling ?Do you think I am right ? How do you see this from your side ? Have you gone through this same situation ? .

Note : I definitely know that this is not my only problem  but I could find some changes in me like I have become more patient than before and not impulsively responding like before . Though I know what is wrong and what's happening around me I keep quiet because I think life is too short to put my time into these stuffs and I can only think about what I am going to do with my life and tungli .I stopped talking to many of my people . Unless i get a call or message i am not responding . Nobody can see my status messages or pictures because I am afraid that they call me and have their unwanted talks .I dont even want to put me in a situation where I have to hear a comment for my contents .

Do you think me keeping my life this way is right . I normally dont put these type of posts but just thought of writing it today . 

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry. That sounds like a hard place to be.
    Listening, really listening is a gift. A rare gift. Listening, without over riding the other person, and simply allowing them to feel/be themselves - which after all, no-one can do better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks for understanding . Your message means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. Shilpa, do not lend your ears to unwanted things rendered by envying people. You please listen to your inner conscience only. Just avoid arguing ones tactfully way. It is good that you respond with emogies. You are full y correct.Until unless what we do, does not hurt others, we need not worry. Go ahead

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...