12 January 2020

Do you also think the same

Do you think the same as me ?

Not sure whether to write about this or not . How many of you have felt the same as I do ?

These days everybody has a youtube channel but what I notice is most of the channels has the same contents like what's in my bag ? House tour , a day in my life , restaurant review etc . I appreciate their effort on taking the video but my doubt is how do they travel with a camera which keeps recording and I dont even know whether they talk to the person with whom they went or enjoy the day out .

According to me I also have a normal life like others but I dont have the patience to walk with a camera  or let off the day go by recording .

I think most of the beautiful things in life are not to be captured.  There is always something as for myself , my time , my day , my life .

I enjoying watching vlogs dedicated to food, life, minimalism, travel , finance etc but i dont enjoy watching personal vlogs . The point is what am I going to do knowing what they do everyday in their life .

Just post in your views . Did you also think like me or it's only me .

4 comments:

  1. I too think everything is not for sharing and to be shot. I enjoy youtube channels that focus in general and mostly have humorous theme. But I don’t remember subscribed to any personal vlogs.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...