13 May 2020

My favourite vlogs

Thought of sharing few of the interesting vlogs in youtube which I watch .I normally dont subscribe that soon for a channel . But these ones are worth it .

1. PICK UP LIMES

I love this vlog for the clarity of food and everything about the channel basically. Her studio looks amazing with those plants in the background and her ceramics too . She has a soothing cool voice too .

2. JONNA JINTON

This is basically the swedish country side vlog and I just love it.No words to describe how I wait to see her vlogs . She is one among the luckiest to live in a place like that and she is a living fairy I would say . If you feel low you can directly go to her vlog and there you are happy .

3.NORTHERN HEARTS

This is also a country side vlog like jonna . I love her simplicity and seeing the red houses . A very calming vlog.

So above are the vlogs I keep looking forward .

Let me know your favourite vlogs or do you also see these vlogs .

2 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...