10 May 2020

Netflix time

Alright people so basically I am not a netflix person but as Naveen started going to office and I have some time when tungli sleeps I just did some scrolling on netflix and found the series 'Never have i ever '. I liked it .I finished it in 3 to 4 hours .I loved everybody in the series .

It was nice to see the teen age series ,an indian family . My kind of a mother :) that loving dad and Paxton ♡ . I think people who have missed it and need some good crazy feeling must watch this . To be honest this is the first series that I have ever seen in netflix .

What is your favourite series and do let me know if any interesting ones are there . I would love to watch .

Stay safe people.  Let's keep praying .

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t subscribed to Netflix yet but I was thinking of watching series in prime video and zee5, so let me tell you after watching some if it’s interesting. I think the OTT has great share in keeping people at home during the pandemic. Is lockdown relaxed there?
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As its Ramadan few shops are open with restrictions . Daily 500 to 700 cases reporting . We are at home past 3 months . So basically 3 months since we wore our shoes or saw the sun moon etc etc . Grocery we oder and get it . I see cases increasing in Chennai. Take care of you and family

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...