28 July 2021

How are you ?

 Hello Everyone! 

How are you all doing ? I hope things are a little better than before for many , if not let’s hope it gets better . Nothing much to write today . I am at home and doing some minimal hobbies and busy with Tungli . 

I hope all find some joy in upcoming months of festivals like Onam , navarathri, deepavali etc . Let’s pray it all goes well and some might get a chance to dress up well or see near and dear ones . Finance ! Yes it’s a problem for most of them but still let’s try to find some small happiness around us . Must be grateful for whatever we have now . 

Ok people let me know in the comments on how you are doing and what’s up with your daily life . 

6 comments:

  1. All well. Quite busy watching Olympics. Though we might not be the best in the world, we are doing reasonably well in many sports, much better that the way we used to many years ago.
    Besides that, it's a sheer pleasure watching sports, whoever is playing, and all the enthusiasm and excitement. Makes me feel very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life isn't different, and I keep myself busy with the routine and doing things that interest me. Today went for an evening walk after 4 months of restrictions I made myself. I wish everyone consciously decides not to come out or gather unnecessarily as covid cases are slowly rising. I hope you all took the vaccine.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is well upon Him. But there are several ones who cut really a tough time. A matter of concern is many find it difficult to both ends meet. Nice write-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are getting worse in Kerala. Pandemic rate is high. The viruses are street smart to bypass the vaccination, of course the cannot bite vaccinated ones much bitterly. Pray for 'All is well' stage.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...