28 June 2021

My Lockdown Garden

 Hello there ….

During these times I dint use much of Instagram and Facebook instead I did some gardening from the scratch and I am posting some pictures of the plants and flowers here . 

I am really happy looking at them because it’s something that I grew myself with good care . 

Our house is a very small one in Chennai city with a small balcony . I wish to have a larger space soon . For now I have made use of the space that I have beautifully . 

Many of the flowers are waiting for the first bloom . Once it is I shall make another post with the other flowers from the garden 

Let me know how you liked


All these plants are grown in pots as we live in an apartment ad we have minimal space 

























4 comments:

  1. A nice selection of plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful, and you did a neat job in maintaining the home garden in the little available space at home. Hope to see more blooming of flowers from your garden.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...