30 November 2021

Hello December !

 Hi Everyone! 

How is it going in your end ? Suddenly as this omicron has popped up in the news I just thought of sharing some positive things here . 

I hope we all can face whatever comes up next . Have seen the worst in past two years in all ways . Health , wealth everything has been a mess . So I hope we can still fight strongly for sure . We can , We must . 

I have started to think what hobby to find next regardless of the situation . 

1 . Planning to improve my cooking channel . I mean the shooting style and dishes that I make .  

2 . Have to buy a microwave oven and learn some baking skills 

3 . Also thinking to do some paintings and collecting some home decors .

4 . Have found some interest in ceramics these days . 

5. Also planning to keep home more cleaner and de clutter a lot I already have less things but planning to reduce more . 

6 .Have to draw and keep some blouse designs to stitch in the future when going to india . I like making my own designs . 

7. Planning to reduce social media . 

8 . Trying to stay in peace , Save  money , make good food with whatever is available and keep people around happy . 

What are your thoughts currently ? Let me know . 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve cut back on social media, specifically Twitter. It was a good move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm limited with social media always and currently thinking of decorating for Christmas. I wish the omicron controlled over the world.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...