1 October 2022

Navarathri 2022

Happy Navarathri to all of you ! 

Navarathri has always been fun time jolly time for me . During my childhood we children in the village used to take one thooku and go to everybody’s house .Night we just eat the sundal and sleep that’s it for dinner . That was just wow . Whether we see the golu or not for the sundal we go:) 

Last Navarathri I had a wonderful time in india . Myself and tungli visited everyone’s  house . 10 days outing and dressing only .

This year we are celebrating at Dubai and making it the best . We have kept three step golu with few meaningful and memorable dolls . The first two step dolls where bought in each situations and has stories behind . The last step with the dolls and shells were all collected from each countries we visited . The shells were all collected from beaches visited by us Meenakshi amman is the new doll for this year . I have never been to madurai so hoping to visit soon I bought this doll . There is a silver coin of my mother and many stories and history behind the dolls . The duck pond was made by Tungli .

Tungli friends visited our home and she had a good time distributing gifts and sundal. Our house is the only house in this building which will have a kolam in the entrance and celebrate every festivals . So people in our building will have real good time . I hope everyone celebrated everything around them regardless of which country they are in . Need not be bigger ones but some celebration is better than no celebration:) 

I find these days people have lost the interest of everything. I hope there are some people like me who try to be happy and celebrate life . 

So attaching my this year golu picture . Do let me know how you liked it and which is your favourite doll . 



















4 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...