16 September 2022

Click Control

 Hi All , 

Today as I am giving my phone in the store to change the panel as I broke it I had to transfer everything in my phone before going to submit . That’s when I saw nearly a 10 year story / chapters of my life . It was an amazing experience to go through all the photos but I also thought there are a lot . I had nearly 20000 pictures and 4000 videos . But every photo had a story . Has been a wonderful journey . It was a really long time to get this photos transferred. Took a lot of my patience and time . 

So now I have decided to stop taking a lot a photos and instead take less . And another thing is I am still wondering how to print all these or make an album . 

How do you all deal with this ? Do you take a lot of photos ? Or what are your thoughts on saving or printing these . Do post in some ideas for me . 

1 comment:

  1. I used to transfer the images to my laptop and subsequently to my hard drive. I use iCloud cloud storage for mobile photos, and it's been 5 years since I purchased an iPhone; I have taken over 12,000 photos while staying within the allocated storage of 50GB for the base subscription.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...