13 April 2017

Our special vishu

Vishu is a festival celebrated in India especially in kerela. These days all the kids stay out for different reasons and few don't get to celebrate festivals and have a proper lunch .
I believe- if you are able to celebrate few things in your life you are blessed . You got to be happy for what you have today .

So, this is the vishu kani which I kept at my home . It's special because I have kept whatever my baby likes , my painting and for our orange pie sitting inside my tummy ! The peachy head should have loved seeing all the fruits and lamps . Next-year, I guess I won't get time to arrange a huge one like this . Probably I will get it done while the small one is sleeping :)

I celebrate all festivals , doesn't matter where I come from !!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Vishu and Happy Tamil New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vishu. I could not send Vishu greetings to you as I did to my other blog friends. Lucky you posted one on Vishu. Have a great and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wish you the same 🤗

      Delete
  3. Happy Vishu. Beautiful pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...