10 January 2020

QABOOS the great leader

A  note to my childhood .

So today I woke up with the status updates about Qaboos bin Said Al Said who passed away . My memories of him will always be fresh . I am 32 years old today but still the memories of Oman are always to be treasured. From the day I knew him he has always been the bestest leader . My best memory of him is seeing his picture fixed of the street lamps . I remember counting them while going in car with my family . Like wise so many memories and his face is unforgettable. I know like me many would miss him. Who ever has been in Oman would understand what I mean .

Now many might think why I wrote such a post for him especially.  Few memories are unforgettable especially the one whom I grew up seeing as a great leader .

Love to oman always ♡

4 comments:

  1. You are right, he is great leader with loving nature... As you said he made the country so beautiful n developed like anything... I witnessed his ruling from 1997 to 2018...may his soul RIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know who you are but thank you for stopping here ♡

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi mama as your name was not mentioned I dint know that it's you. Sorry .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...