21 April 2020

Life lesson NO.1

Today at the age of 33 someone taught me the greatest lesson in my life .

So far so many people have told me to change my attitude towards dealing few people .I am basically a straight forward person .Sometimes I dont think what the other person thinks of me or what is running in their head or what is their situation and tell it on face.

I have spoken direct on face to many people and I honestly regret about it today . Even after marrying naveen he has tried to get it right but I dint change much . I know naveen past 8 years .All the 8 years he tells me to be patient , and maintain silence .Instead I have always been a bomb and get it done right there .If I have to say I say it . I do know that only a person like naveen can handle this characteristic of mine .

But today when someone whom we knew just questioned me and naveen left and right I thought this is how the x person would have felt when I question them .I felt so bad about putting naveen in this situation too .

Today i learned the biggest lesson in my life that I should not tell right on face and have to think twice or thrice . I whole heartedly agree and will try to change slowly . I think I can

I dont think it's bad to accept my flaws and move on. This quarantine and people have helped me learn and correct many things in life .

Note : I talk on face only when I know that I am right .But today i knew that even if i was right there is a way to handle or talk in a polish way which i should definitely learn .

Thank you and sorry Naveen .
LOVE YOU ♡ 

7 comments:

  1. This is a good lesson to learn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, even being right, i too think there's a way and moment to express so that it could be understood well and agreeable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Shilpa, we burst out when we think we are right. But the right thing or truth has only one clear face, but the lie has many masks to conceal the faces. And the ones that use the masks are skilled much in making the listeners lean towards them.

    But still we have to veil our minds to avoid the production of health-hazardous toxins in our body. We are living mostly in a virtual world where sincerity has been defeated by show-of and coaxes. Let us flow with the current and of course there are understanding people also. We cannot correct anyone whereas we can adjust ourselves with the situation for the good of our and our next of kin's peace. Read more, write more and move away tactically from the wrong situations. So first of all learn the lessons of patience and peace. When we start practising this, our mind will follow us. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much . Such a meaningful message

      Delete
  4. Same here. I have learned it hard way. It is better to be quite.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...