30 April 2020

Tungli 3rd birthday cake ♡

Hello people . Hope you all are doing well .
So as we all are in lockdown and tungli birthday was on April 28th I decided to make a small cake for her.

It was for the first time ever I tried making a cake . I dont have an oven at home (not required) So I had to make it in the cooker . Many told that we need sand and small stones to make a base .Where will I go for sand and stone.  And I dont think.it safe at this time . After doing some search in YouTube i found that we can use salt as base and make a cake .

I made a small chocolate cake and topped it with some chocolate cream . Thought about adding choco chips but it was not available. Then I thought about making some design with gems but then if i add gems she will eat the gems alone and not the cake .

So here is my small chocolate cake made for tungli .She liked it . Let me know what you feel about the cake ;)

And I am adding a picture of a simple birthday decoration . I will always have banners and balloons in my house so managed with it . Just hanged it below my paintings .




5 comments:

  1. I like your cute chocolate cake. A simple yet beautiful way to celebrate Tungli's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's simple yummy chocolate cake and decor to make the day special for her. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jeevan . You too take care

      Delete
  3. Nice and looking simple. A simple way to celebrate. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...