27 June 2020

Nameless Art

I dont know what this art is called as . According to me I dont know if anyone else have drawn something like this . If at all this art has a name or it exists do let me know .I would love to know more about it .

There was a period when my mind dint work as per my views . These patterns were drawn during that time at night times. I can draw this pattern only in silence . I tried doing it in the day time but it dint work .

I think these are my thoughts put in a paper.

What do you think about this ?Has anyone here done something like this ?



14 comments:

  1. Those are lovely. The only term I have is zentangle, and those aren't that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. art looks so unique.....pretty and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Yes, this looks very like the Zentangle method, which I think you would like to study more. You surely have the skill for it. I love that second image! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I think I should do some google about this art . I am planning to

      Delete
  4. I haven't done anything like this. Nor am I familiar with this art form. But they look very attractive and pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random art! And it looks nice. That's enough to watch :)

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...