16 October 2020

Navarathri 2020

 



Hello Everybody ,

HAPPY NAVARATHRI TO ALL OF YOU 

So this is the 5 step golu that I set this year . I have made an auto expo and sanctuary as a small theme for tungli . We both together only set it .Starting with a lotus kolam or rangolithe padi consists of seemandham set,fruits ,choppu set,Shivan parvathy with ganapathy and murugan,Ayyapan, Raman and hanuman,Varalakshmi and the must marapachi dolls 

Hope you all liked it and let's pray for a better world .

9 comments:

  1. Happy Navarathri to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wish you the same . Take care

      Delete
  2. Happy Navarathri to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I do indeed hope and pray for a better and kinder world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shilpa, Happy Navratri to you and everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy navarathri to your family

      Delete
  5. Simple and neat arrangement of Golu! I liked the auto expo, and Tungli should be a quiet kid to keep the Golu undisturbed.

    Festival greeting to you and tungli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jeevan . After my delivery I kept golu when she was 6 months old even then she dint go near . Even now she doesnt . All my relatives and friends ask me having the same question on how I keep it . Most of my friends and relatives who have doesnt . In that way I think I am lucky .Tungli has great interest in arranging these these like me so till now it's a safe game :)

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...