29 October 2020

Deepavli Cards By Tungli

I had and I still make hand written cards for many loved ones . So just thought of bringing that habit in Tungli . As she is also interested in art works we both together make cards for functions or birthdays and send it across. 

So as Deepavali is coming up we made some cards with the glitter paper,craft paper and left over stickers . Yet to send it to India .

Sharing a card which Tungli made for her paati .

Her paati most of the time wears blue colour or blue shade sarees and our house is also painted blue so she calls her as blue paati and we find it cute . Even if I teach her paati name she tells 

NO !!Its blue paati 

I have even noticed people love receiving cards from Tungli ♡ 


6 comments:

  1. Nice one. It's good to do such work. Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't like to receive such a beautiful card made with love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think people consider as hand-made greeting cards from dear ones more endearing than the ready-made cards from the bazaar. Nice attempt, Tungli, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...