15 November 2020

Aesthetic

Hello everybody hope the Diwali festival went well.  So these days I find most of the people behaviour has changed around and most of the time I am thinking what to do creative or is there anything that gives a soothing feeling . Kind of cozy thing . Just to chill,think something randomly have a nice tea so on .

I decided to take all the pictures and videos taken during our travel and make some aesthetic videos with it . I am not a vlogger or I dont like to show my identity or personal life in a youtube video but I make some short videos on my travel,festivals,hobbies or something like that .


Do you like aesthetic videos ? 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi . I couldnt add the link here hence left it . You can look for the ones in my youtube channel Tungli house

      Delete
  2. Deepavali in general was quite low-key this time. In our apartment there was lighting and some families set off sparklers. There weren't crackers. Personally, because of the bereavement in our family there was no celebration of any kind. Though my wife and I went to her brother's house and had a meal on Diwali day.

    I saw your videos. I liked especially Sky Series and Aesthetic Somewhere on the Snowy Mountains. The Aesthetic Walking looks quite artistic, though it was very short. By the way, how are new pets, the parrots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to see you get better . Yes as of now things are ok ok . Yes I am trying some hands on aesthetics so yea I am happy that you liked it . Due to Covid as we dont go out much just editing the ones I had which I never showed anyone before . Hopefully next year might get some ideas and videos of the world .

      Delete
  3. That's a good idea and to be a self-entertaining. I did a video with Diwali photos and videos, but the software I downloaded for editing brought me the trouble of the laptop lagging. I did watch the bird videos from your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jeevan . Yes even I dont have anything as such to make the videos . I am using inshot app . You can try . It's ok ok types .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...