3 December 2020

News plants and lets grow more happier

I have always liked having plants around me but not everytime and everyone get that space . When I go back to India I have some plans to have a big garden or some serious plant things . 

So as of now I bought few flower pots and trying to maintain it in a good way . I think the birds will help with it as well . 

Posting here some of the plants that I bought . I must say that these plants definitely brings happiness and a nice feeling around .

Also this is my upcoming Wedding Anniversary Gift from Naveen . We hope to grow together in a much better way with patience and understanding ourselves and others as well . 

Have a flower day people ♡









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers pots and cute blossom within. Absolutely flowers bring happiness into our lives and growing up some plants ourselves will enhance that feel. I had rose plants in pots but our shifting of houses in past and spaces kept those away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes jeevan . Thank you so much . Trying to bring in some more plants into life

      Delete
  2. Good idea.Flowers add colours to our life, even if dull it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! 婚介

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...