29 December 2020

2020 Learning .

Hello ! 

Just sitting in the sofa and thinking how fast this year has washed away . How many people I dint see and how many functions I missed and how many lost their jobs and how many lost their lives . 

I am thankful to the universe for keeping me right here . 

This year has been the bestest year for me because I have learnt so many life lessons just by sitting at home and observing people and situations around .

What all did I learn this year ? 

People and money . 

And 2021 I will see you right on face !! 


6 comments:

  1. True, Shilpa. People had to pass through impediments a lot. Hope this year may bring laurels of pleasure for all.
    Happy New Year! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you and your family a very happy new year

      Delete
  2. I am glad everything went off reasonably well for you and family.
    Wish you and your family a happy, healthy, fruitful and safe 2021.

    My latest post: A new year like never before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wish you and your family a very happy new year

      Delete
  3. History will not forget the year 2020, and I wish it wasn't repeated. Happy New year, Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it should never repeat . Happy new year wishes to you and your family

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...