16 December 2020

Lo Fi

 I am very happy to write this post here .

I am a person who loves english songs the most like my father . Nobody else hears to those in my family . I do like our Indian language songs but very few . I am not a big fan of any music composer's.  I do not like sad songs .I never do .I am very selective on melodies . 

Recently I realised that I am loving lo fi music a lot . It's kind of 50's songs but that retro vintage music brings a great positive feeling.  I am planning to do a small research on it and find some great songs .

What kind of music do you like ? 

Are you someone like me . Outlook is modern but soul is in 50's music;)

4 comments:

  1. I have heard of vintage songs / music. But I haven't heard of the term Lo Fi. I like any song/ music that is rhythmic, soft and pleasant to hear. I don't like too much of screaming and loud beats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all kinds of music, I listen to the lyrics and engrossed in it.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...