27 April 2021

My Daily Routine for now .

Hello everybody. As we all know the world is not in a great shape now . Especially India . I safely reached India but when I came here situation is more worst than where I was . Anyhow that’s ok. The whole world deals this now . 

Today I just thought of writing few daily routine of mine here so that it might give a positive vibe to someone who reads this or some might get an idea from the blog. 

Here are few of mine 

1. I make a healthy recipe everyday with the available veggies and make a video and share it in YouTube . 

2. I do a small painting everyday . A flower, bird , tree . The smallest ones but it makes me happy . 

3 . I started seeing animal planet for sometime everyday . Half hour probably . 

4 . I have a very small circle of people around . I make calls to them or text just to know how they are . 

5.As our area is in red alert we can’t go anywhere hence I take Tungli for cycling in the terrace everyday . She enjoys the wind and the ride .

6. I pray god a bit more and think positive things and dream what next ? This might be funny but try it .

Now, let me know what are you all doing to keep up yourself well . 

Stay safe . This too will change 

Much love 

2 comments:

  1. O yes, here in Bengaluru too we are hunkered down. I am doing very similar to what you are doing; engaging myself in constructive activities.

    I am making some good progress in French. April kept me busy with the A to Z Blogging Challenge -- one post a day. I too ensure that I reach out to someone I haven't interacted for awhile.

    Take care. And be super safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . Yes what else to do . We are all left with no other option

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...