17 April 2021

Orange Paati &Tungli



 Hello Everybody! Hope you all are doing good . 

Here is a very beautiful post from my side today . 

I made a way to go to my hometown after 16 years just to get that feel and show Tungli from where I came . She also got to enjoy all the little things in the village . I shall post some stories later here but today is a grandmother and grand daughter feeling post . 

We have a neighbour granny who knows me well but she is seeing Tungli now only . On first few days Tungli dint talk much later she started asking for the granny . She loved getting Digestive biscuits from her and green lollipop . Tungli calls her orange paati as she wore orange saree when she saw her for the first time . Everyday she sees that granny and tells her everyday story .

Before I left my hometown that granny told me don’t beat her, if you go I will feel sad do come often . She is a good girl,eat properly , listen to your mummy goes on . When this granny told all this to Tungli I saw tears in her eyes . She definitely missed Tungli and Tungli missed her too because even after reaching home she asked for Orange Paati . 

What I see here ? 

I see a mother <3

When you get some love in life always try to get it and keep it with you because you never know how things will turn . 

I am posting a picture of the Window and Tungli with orange paati . Hope you see orange paati again . 

6 comments:

  1. Glad to know you could make that trip to your home village. That granny must have been enormously delighted to see Tungli.
    My latest post: O for Obbattu

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been pleasant experience for that grannie to be with a little darling. Occasionally you may take her there. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet gesture between tungli and orange Patti :) They seem so attached to each other in short span.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...