16 May 2021

The Unknown letters to the unknown

 Hello ! 


As you all know I am used to do journal for a long time and today I thought to write something about it . 


I am planning to change the questions for my journal after a long time and you can find them below . These questions might be useful to get an idea for someone hence posting it here . 


For people who think they want to say something and couldn’t say to anyone or feels as no one hears you there is an idea . Start writing letters to god and keep it with you . Writing helps you a bit relaxed and feel better . Later in life when you take those letters and see you will know that you have come a long way . I had this habit from the age of 12 or 13 and I still have those letters kept safe forever . When I go through it I know that I have been so good to myself and others which brings a proper vision of my life . I know that I have gone wrong at many places but I absolutely take it because that’s what helped me find a better aspect of life . There is nothing great than talking or writing for yourself . Try it and you will know what’s going on with your life .Hopefully you will fix it down the line . 


Writing journal everyday has helped me to keep myself calm and understand what’s going around me and how to deal with it . I normally write it before I go to sleep . And that last topic will be a happy one in the list . Make sure to write all types of topics or questions so that you will get an idea . Do not be scared to write something that should not be on paper . After some days you will realise that you have come far away from that one situation . 


Put yourself first . Yes First . 


This will pass and you will forgive and forget . 


  1. Did you spend enough time with Tungli?
  2. Which area of the house did you clean today ? 
  3. Did you eat a fruit ?
  4. Did you have good conversation with Naveen ? 
  5. Did you ask how are you to anyone you know ? 
  6. What did you see from the balcony or terrace today ? 
  7. Did you do anything creative or that makes you happy ? 
  8. What you dint like today and why did you react like that ? 
  9. Did you pray or stay in peace for few minutes atleast ? 
  10. Did you think what all to do once the universe gets better ? If yes , what are the plans ? 
  11. Did you save a rupee ?
  12. Do you think the plants are healthy ? 
  13. Was it a good day ? Rate yourself on how you feel ? 
These are the only questions I could write right now because currently the situation is myself & home . 

Let me know your questions or anything about your journals. I would love to know how people deal with it . 

5 comments:

  1. Many people I know like to journal, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know why you don’t because I find many looking at this as a therapy and I just want to know how you deal with things then so that it will be a learning for me too .

      Delete
  2. Yes, Shilpa, journaling has therapeutic effects. It's works for some people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for majority it works . Hope you are keeping well

      Delete
  3. I don't write but many a time introspect my doings of a day and my mind itself finds out ways to problems. Nice post, Shilpa and useful too.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...