30 May 2021

Do you also think the same ?

 Not sure how many you have felt this but I do. 

I am basically a very active person . I sleep very less and my brain is kind of keeps thinking creative . I have a lot of hobbies and I do something or else . This is not because I get bored but I jus can’t sit simply . 

Also, I hate watching tv or listening to radio . I am gardening, crocheting, cleaning house , painting , cooking and so and so ... these days . 

I do some exercises and also have started to love the sky . I take a lot of pictures of the clouds when I go to the terrace . 

I find myself speaking less to people and that’s something I am wantedly doing because I tried so much to get along but I find everyone only finding faults or praising their lifestyles and degrading me . 

And I find many people have turned with advice these days but they are actually happy roaming around and getting their part of work done silently . 

End of the day what I learned is patience ,confidence and hopes are everything. People around are just trying to break it . Have you also felt the same . 

How do you deal your life these days ? how are managing the loneliness or what have you learnt during these times ? 

7 comments:

  1. I have seen from your posts in the blog you are talented and have many interests. Do not shrink your goals but increase your efforts. Learn different forms of painting. Ignore criticisms and wear confidence. Time may be a constraint in this covid times.Teach Tundli whatever she likes. You are doing fine. Try writing small poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandemic time has indeed turned me busy because I had a help for cleaning, swabbing, chipping the vegetables etc. and she cannot come now. There are sincere people too.It is a good that you engage yourself in some creativity. Go ahead . God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes true . Tough times . Hope you are keeping well . Stay safe

      Delete
  3. I somewhat think the same. The advice is only for others, and when it's their turn, they totally change track. It's really tough to speak with people who think they know everything, and they don't listen to what we suppose to say but would have made ready a speech with the titbits out of our mouth. I'm an active person as well and used to do something instead of being idle, but these days I spent more time reading books and watching movies on ott.

    Have good time and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeevan , yes true . I am also planning to see some movie in prime video . Also trying to be patient looking at all the mess around .

      Delete
  4. Lovely garden...no wonder you are so proud of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...