21 May 2022

My Tiny Garden

This is my small garden in my house . The pirandai chedi has touched the ceiling. I am yet to learn or explore some pirandai recipes. Marudhani/ mehandi has become a small tree . Kanakambaram has so many seeds which has to be moved to another pot . Jasmine’s are blooming . My rubber plant has grown very shiny . The money plant is flowing like anything . This money plant is my lucky plant I would say . The chembarathi/ hibiscus is doing well . Likewise the table rose , indoor plants etc … isn’t this a happy picture . 


I am posting some pictures here for you to see .










6 comments:

  1. You maintain a neat garden and a variety of plants in your limited space. On our balcony, we have hibiscus (the same hue as yours), Tulasi, and vethalai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great to know . I don’t have Thulasi

      Delete
  2. Tiny but terrific. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...