3 May 2022

These girls

 Hi ! 

How many of you believe that every family and their rituals are different . I have been married since last 11 years . When I got married I never knew to wear a saree , to cook or any such things , but I knew I must learn all these because I was brought up that way . If there is anything new I always learn . When I get it done and people say wow you did a good job I feel great . That feeling is priceless . Now , I am not doing for the appreciation alone . I like to learn and do things and the end results will always be great . Not only with regards to a married life . I was always like that in my younger days . I am still a student and i get fascinated and exited about most of the things around me . 

Many at times it has been a great plus because my friends call me when they get upset . This mindset has helped in most of the difficult times in life . People say that I have so much of will power , creativity , looking forward to life and so many but I am also an extremely short tempered person and I am working on it. But I have never done harm to anyone with my temper . I normally get out of the house . 

Now , I think girls these days are so lazy . Especially when they get married they are not ready to learn what the other side families has in basket . This is not in my family alone . I see this in 95 percent of girls . They just want to work make money and be idle at home . I think these type of girls should never get married . I wonder the future of their kids . I don’t know why these girls are not ready to anything . How can someone not be ready to learn a new thing or do in their own way in a simple way .People think going for work and making money is great thing than the house . If the house is gone everything is gone . The mother has to know to keep the family well .So everything starts from the mothers . 

So let me know have you seen girls like this ? Are there any in your family or surroundings ? What are your thoughts about these girls . 

I know I am a girl but I don’t like these type of behaviours . I strongly believe that we have to understand and learn families and stay happy too . 

4 comments:

  1. You cannot paint every girl these days with the same brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely true . But in the name of modern people just break families

      Delete
  2. You are 100% right! Not just professional girls or young mothers, but also homemaking girls are too lazy to learn new things, and instead of following their individual paths, they follow someone else's. My younger cousin sister and sister-in-law also fit comfortably into these shoes. Both were graduates, but they lacked creativity or interest in doing things other than scrolling through Instagram and WhatsApp. huh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true . Basically not interested to learn or do anything or follow any system in the family .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...