18 June 2019

Hair tips

Alright so today I decided to write a beauty post so that it might be helpful for many .

Hair fall and baldness is the biggest problem these days . Most of the young generation doesnt have hair .So before I loose my hair I decided to maintain it as much as I can .

Living in Dubai and maintaining your hair is a big thing .

Few things that I follow.

1. I use a wooden comb .
2. I comb my hair once I wake up and before going to sleep so that all the weak hair falls off and the scalp feels good .
3.I wash my hair 3 or 4 times a week .
4. I use only coconut oil or sesame oil for my hair .
5.I do not use shampoo instead I use a homemade paste which I prepare .

After doing this I find great improvement in my hair quality . Though the length is short the hair which is present looks decent .

There were days when I coloured my hair pink, violet, blue etc. I have done all the possible hairstyles and what not but now i have settled with these tips because I know if i continue doing the same old things by the age of 35 i will be bald .

Hope these tips helps someone out there .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...