25 June 2019

Q&A Part 2


Shyam adithya
How do u manage to put on that innocent smile always (though I know u r not one!! ;))
Good one.This is why you are my friend :)
Because I know the person on other side is not worth my time or arguing to . I just put a smile on my face and walk off .If I dont do that then its known what will happen next.

  • Boys are innocent while comparing to girls.


Bhuvana Aunty 
How you face your stressful moment. Let me know pls
When I get stressed I think that there is no use getting stressed because nobody will help me come out of it and I have to find a way myself . Hence in that way i will think for a solution and fix it.

Shyam
How do you manage to be slim always ?
Few things that I dont eat are any masala items, junk, non veg, carbonated and fried.
So I eat just fruits and vegetables and a normal diet . I do some exercise too .
I think my eating habits are the reason to be slim.

Vasanth
If u become CM of ur state what will be ur first action??
As a mother of a girl child I would bring the rule to shoot at sight or hang the rapist or cut him into 2 . The rest is all next.

Suju
Who is ur very close and best frd forever
I studied in a government school for few years and I got a lifetime friend named Geetanjali. Forever she is my friend but we dont chat or talk everyday but still I think of her everyday .A very positive person.Government schools has the best humans .

Narayana Uncle
What side dish u like for elavan+Chenai molakootal satham?
I love to eat it with some mahani pickle not pulikajal or injipuli.

Renjith
Hows your Baby doing?
She is good and very naughty .

Amarnath Uncle
Are the people of Armenia loving, polite and hospitable?
Yes, I would love going again. They are very loving and polite . They always have a smiling face . The kids are super awesome there . They love Indians and they took many selfies with us because we were Indians.  Tungli was like a celebrity there . While comparing to Georgia I would say Armenian people are polite and loving  .

Swarnalatha Aunty
With all your talent why can't you start online coaching ?
Yes , coming soon .

Ramya
Do u paint for hobby or professional painting
Some I paint for myself .Some I paint for selling .

Sandhya
How do you still maintain Dat Malayalam accent..?
That's me couldn't change it .I think it's because I still have contacts with palakkad people.


And there it ends . Bye guys .


1 comment:

  1. As is the question, so is the reply.I liked all these.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...