24 June 2019

Q & A

Alright just thought of a Q nd A session with my friends and bloggers around.  These were the questions that popped in and here i go honestly.

Vidhya
I have amazed by your positivity how can you be more confident and bold ?
I think I have always been positive and also seeing the real people from the age of 13 has made me to this confident,bold and positive person.I accept the reality of life .You know that and you have been a part of few happenings in my life .So that's my answer.

Deepika
How you got interest in drawing and cooking ?
I observe everything and put it on a paper from there drawing started .Then I always love colourful things hence I paint . There is so much life to an art work.
Cooking - Naveen loves food hence I show interest in it and food is everything .

Barath
How are you ? Are you happy in your life ?
This might seem like a funny question but I know that not many ask you this when we really want someone to ask us. First of all  thank you for this question .
Yes I am fine and happy with my little family busy cooking , painting and running at back of Tungli.

Jaisree
How do you do your craft works?
I like creating art . I don’t like to see things plain hence I decorate the wall with my paintings . I do it while Tungli is sleeping or on weekends . I tell Naveen to take care of her and complete it . Its difficult actually but I do it .

Rakesh
How are you getting thoughts for writing blogs? Are you connecting with your personal incidents or how ?
To be honest there are many things that I want to write from my personal incidents but it will create problems in the family hence I don’t write much of personally related ones here . I just get ideas while drinking juice, standing under the shower or while sitting in the sofa. It’s instant ideas most of the times .

Mohi Khan
Why is money respected so much in this world when it’s nothing but paper?
This question is from someone who knows me well. But I am giving my answer here . I know the difference between a rich and poor . I have lived both the life hence I keep it neutral when it comes to money . Money comes and goes but right people are more important in life like you .You have been in  my tough times .Thank you.


Shobith
How do you take it when your husband goes out with friends? Let it be outing, tour, eve party.. like if he hangs out once in a month. Without any prior plan. All of a sudden plans type. How do you deal with it?
Naveen is actually happy reading this question . He is like answer it ! Firstly, since 9.12.2012 he has not let me alone (except my home)and stayed anywhere .He wont.
Alright , I don’t mind him going for parties , tour or whatever but end of the day he should be home that’s all I need . Every man has his own personal place and friends.I think I should let him enjoy.Fun at times is needed or else men will go mentally upset and that spoils even the smallest happiness at home.

Manikandan
Purpose of your birth ?
I think I did the best to my siblings as the eldest and next if I bring up Tungli as a good human being my purpose of this birth is done . I will happily go . But I will always be proud of my 13 year old self . Nobody would have survived or gone through what i went.

Nithyavelu
Why do you call your daughter Tungli?
When I was pregnant when I say Tungli tuku she used to kick me hence even after her birth I called her that way and she responded . From then she is Tungli for me . But later I knew Tungli has a meaning and it’s an emotionally strong person.

Nandhinee
How to spend quality time with kids with activities at home
One good thing that I did is I left my job .I make tungli join in every activity I do at home from kitchen to folding the bed sheets etc hence it's like a fun time .Additionally  naveen helps me on weekends and after coming from work .

Suchitra
What is your strength?
Myself . I don’t depend on anyone to get a positive vibe .

Aiswarya
How did your life change after having Nainika?
It’s been great so far but what we got to know is who stands for us and who doesn’t . Secondly, we have become a mountain of patience .

Harish Naidu 
Why dint you teach me tamil?
Before I taught you tamil I learnt little Telugu from you . Ha ha . Then the rest you know we had most of the time spent with friends in the pantry making sandwich and eating chips . Lol. Oh but I am happy that I found a person like you in my life . And you know what google did to us . Lol

Gowthami
What is the super power that you want ?
I wish I had the super power to fall asleep as soon as I think of it.I have never slept enough in life . My brain doesn’t let me .

Vignesh
What sets apart ordinary people from the extraordinary, is how extraordinary people manage their time, interests, family and fitness. Does really hard work beats talent?
So question to you is, how do agree or disagree with this.
I think it’s ordinary people who go through tough times sincerely and become extra ordinary.  Extraordinary  people put all their time into what they want . So that’s my answer . Time is everything for them.
Hardwork and talent has to go hand in hand.

Zainab das 
How do you balance the role of being a wife, daughter and daughter in law, and a mother and at the same time maintain your individualilty.
Being a wife is easy I love him and will do anything for him .

Daughter in law- I understood that end of the day she is a mother like me. Secondly, old people go crazy at times and we have to behave accordingly.We cannot change them.We have to change ourselves. If we do not poke our nose too much into this son and mother thing it will all be fine. Just understand the situation and behave.we might behave the same when we get old .Karma always returns hence treat her properly .Then there is something called as giving respect to the age at any cost.

Mother- I learnt it myself .

Daughter - I don’t have my parents alive but I still stay truthful to my rules .
I don’t believe in' like a daughter' hence I am able to maintain the individuality .

Priya reddy 
How do you make your daughter eat ?
When she was small she eats whatever I give because she dint know . But now that’s not the case . She is a picky eater . I ask her what do you want to eat and she tells me . I make it for her .

How I increased the chances of making her eat .

1. I don’t feed her . I make a colourful plate and give it to her and she will eat what she wants from it.

2.I make sure I sit with her and eat for breakfast and lunch . So she sees me eating and does the same .Depends on her mood.

3. Naveen feeds her at night because he likes it and she can spend some time with him too.Father daughter time.

Lastly . They will eat only what they want and not what we want them to eat . So don’t worry .

My daughter never eats rice . I stopped worrying about it .

Asha
How do u keep up ur spirit day long..
I keep thinking what's next....

Naveen
When is the second child ??
And the answer is a ;) and a ♡

Thank you guys for all your time. 

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers. Especially the family type questions, beautifully explained! :) Keep up the good work ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to witness a virtual interview here.. Keep going..😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Answers .... Keep Moving ....👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a lovely questionnaire.. waiting for part-2..

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...