19 September 2020

8 years with Shilpa


 Hi ,

I am Shilpa's Adidas Shoe !

I am black in colour with some pink blush on my cheeks .I have travelled with Shilpa for 8 long years and I have had a beautiful journey . She has run with me for miles and miles at Dubai and India when she had high insulin for 3 years . I love shilpa so much . She has taken me to Georgia and Armenia .We have gone a lot of funny night walks and she is forever my lovable friend . I have shared 8 years of my life with her 


Naveen ! Her husband came into our life and spoiled our friendship and good times . 


Though he thought to impress my friend by washing her shoes and making her day he put me inside the washing machine and took my life.


I wish he dint do that and I had more good times with shilpa .


I wish shilpa finds another beautiful shoe like me and that pair stays with her forever 


Miss you Shilpa♡


With love,

Your Shoe

10 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...