2 September 2020

Why I stopped chasing Money

I belong to a family that had an addiction .That's why I say behind every addiction there is a generation that suffers .

Now let's enter into the topic . I have seen enough of money in my life and I have seen my father changing cars every month and to my knowledge I had the most luxurious life that any child would ask for . Yes it was a golden spoon thing . 

But it doesnt take much to loose everything in your life . Anytime this can happen to anyone . Everything you see around is uncertain .The money,the cars,the house,the job,the family,the relatives ,friends what not . You never know when all these stops favouring you .

One such day every favours of a Rich life was stopped.  Then how I reached this place today is a history . I dont think I can make it in a blog .

But let me be honest I have all the above mention today .Infact god blessed me with a man who has some qualities of my father . I am so grateful for that . 

What did I learn ? 

I dont plan anything based on money,I do not expect money from anyone,I stopped lending money,Whenever i buy something i think a million times ,I will live with the money I have ,I save for my future because I dont know what will happen next ,I stopped believing people,I stopped talking to many the list goes on ..

But whever i see the money the first thing that hits me is it will just vanish in the air anytime ..yes anytime for anyone .You never know . 

I knew life is not about the money and luxuries. It's all about how happy you are,do you eat good food,do you get sleep at night,do you have peace ,do you have 1 person to share your life and thoughts with and are you having a happy life with whatever you are .And also life taught me on how to live without both your parents . 

So it's too much of learning and experiences that changed me to this person today .

And I am sure I am not going give all the luxuries to my daughter . If at all these luxuries which she has now vanishes she must know to lead a successful life as I do . I do not want anyone to go through what I went through.

Thus ,Money is for the need and not for luxury .

8 comments:

  1. Money is a magician which camouflages and makes illusions in front of human eyes. Those who fall in in this trap will obtain his share of suffering.We need money for our essentials. If we run after it, we will be exhausted. So let us thank God for whatever we have.
    'മാളിക മുകളേറിയ മന്നന്റെ
    തോളിൽ മാറാപ്പു കേറ്റുന്നതും ഭവാൻ.
    രണ്ടുനാലു ദിനം കൊണ്ടോരുത്തനെ
    തണ്ടിലേറ്റിനടത്തുന്നതും ഭവാൻ.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who gave up money for a life in which she could make decisions for herself, not under control of someone else. She has a job and supports herself and her three children and is quite happy. Money has a cost that some are not willing to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you! Money isn't all and there's lots of things money can't buy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with your last sentence: "Money is for the need and not for luxury."

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...