8 August 2020

A little dealing with myself

With so much of negative things happening around I thought of bringing so happy vibes around me .Its been a long time since I heard good things around me . So how am I going to make the change for the next 10 days . 

1. Planning to study botany . Bringing back the 12th grade life . I have loved botany than zoology hence i am planning to learn atleast about 5 to 10 plants in the upcoming days .

2.I am on the process of starting my own company hence gonna fill up the diary with my ideas and spend some time on it (on a serious note )

3.De clutter many items from our house including Tungli toys and having a check on her clothing too  .

4.Download a picture of nature everyday and write something about it  

5.Planning to make some traditional tamilnadu and karnataka dishes . Just doing some dwelling on karnataka traditional dishes .Seems interesting 

6.Have to make handmade cards with Tungli for upcoming birthdays or 2 to 3 people in our family . 

7.Try making some interesting cocktails. Atleast 2 or 3 

8. Cleaning and sorting  all the pooja items . Next have to get ready for Navarathri :)

9.Write some surprise sticky notes everyday to Naveen .

10.Do some thinking and having Plan C. I am always someone who has plan B but these days having Plan C is not wrong . 


Do you also have plans like these . What are your thoughts these days . 

Wish you all better and happy days ahead ♡ 


11 comments:

  1. You have a busy life. You have a plan to help you handle an especially hectic time. Work the plan. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes at least planning to workout some of the numbers

      Delete
  2. Please make Bisi Bela Bath. Please tell how it turned out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha sure I will add it in the list one day and post a picture here .

      Delete
  3. An interesting list. I too make plans. But from day to day. I have never really drawn up such a long list.
    Point number three reminds me ... My wife and I went through the process of getting rid of some of our son's toys. We chose to keep a few behind. They are still around, more than two decades after he last played with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree . I dont know why but I always make big lists . I have also tried making a simple and small one but couldnt .

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy.Yes I wonder is it really awe ? In difficult times need something to move on with right . So just a little big list

      Delete
  5. I always like to plan on travel and other than traveling planning doesn’t work for me the most and I am kind of postponing things. My laptop has lot of media files not cleared for many years and I want to transfer them to hard disk and record some to dvds but still lazy to spare time for it. I want to recapture and record the photos from old albums to digital files but whenever I remember I was out of reach. Hope at least your planning works out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find a way to work out all the pending things

      Delete
  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...