13 August 2020

Dedicated to Mr.NK

This is an unexpected post . I never knew Naveen had so many questions to ask but as he is also a part of this session I am posting my answers here . I would honestly reply for him too . I stand by my word . But let me tell you I am surprised looking at his questions and happy too 

1.Why did you accept my love ? 

Firstly I like you ,second I knew that you would be for me at any point of situation as the first thing you told me was that you will stand for my brother and sister in their difficulties . If you can do that I knew that you will never leave me .

And I like dark men so that's also a reason . Altogether I like you ♡ you are my bestest .

2.Why u are sometimes too bothering?

I seriously dont know but I agree that sometimes I am too bothering ;)

3.Why u dnt like people who drink or smoke?

Behind every addiction there is a generation that suffers hence . I dont want any of my generations to suffer due to an addict . 

4.What is the word "parenting" for u?

When I die my daughter/ Son should have the bestest memory of their mother /father . It should never be of a parent who went behind money .It should be of a parent who spent happy times with them . They should end up with happy memories and peaceful life . 

5.Why u love ur brother 1st b4 me?

Sorry:( 

6.How would you take things in life if i pass away first?

I cried reading this question but on a serious note I will still lead my life and try to bring as much as peace within the family because that's what you like the most but I promise or I am sure that I will not bring in another man into my life . You are my forever ♡

7.Why u talk too much?

Only to you :) I stopped talking to many sometime back . 

8.With no cooking experience for 1st 25 years what made you get into cooking for me after marriage?

Because you love food and I love you ;) 

9.What is love?What is trust?

When trust is broken love is also broken and hurt enters in which is an unexplainable feeling.So trust is more important that love . 

10.Why you dnt believe anyone so quickly?

Because 99 percent of people in my life have hurt me .From the age of 15 I am seeing this in my life hence I dont believe or trust anyone quickly .They dont come to be without a reason . At some point they either cheat or hurt me .I dont want to get more of it hence started leaving people in life as per their wish .Let them do whatever they want . 

11.U wake in the mrng! Some one rings ur doorbell! U see ur dad saying hi! How u wud react

I will kneel down and cry as much as I can .

12.Why u dont like cleaning toilet alone?

Because cleaning toilet is a boring job and need company :)

13.Chennai or palakkad?

For the exposure Chennai and for peace and calmness palakkad 

14.Why u dont watch movies often even though u have netflix login?

Because I dont have patience to sit and watch a movie for 3 hours . Also I watch a movie only if I know it's worth my time hence . Some movies I do.


So in total he had 14 questions and there was no response as he slept off .I guess he has more questions to ask me let's see ..... to be continued 


But I am very happy that I am having a wonderful Q & A session this year . 


5 comments:

  1. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palakkad is a nice place. That was my mother's home town.
    I too am very selective when it comes to movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good questions and apt answers,Shilpa. First we have to make ourselves happy at home. Then if we feel that there are some who are reliable, we can make friends with them. with others just smile and go off, should have no interaction. No need of frowning because everyone's life is short-lived. Frowning will create toxin in our body. Nice post,Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...