10 August 2020

Q&A 2020

So here is my Q & A for this year . I had 2 parts last time which was nearly 25 to 30 questions but this year I think there will be only one part as many dint respond to my message . 

So here we go . 

First of all thanks to everybody who took time to respond to my question . 

1.Asha - Shipping cost ? 

As a part of my small business I had made a banner for her son. I have to ship it to California. I am yet to check for the shipping charges and when it will reach if sent . So her query is on hold . I liked the question tho :)

2.Ragavan- When are you coming to Chennai ?

Definitely not for now .

3.Harish - Will you help me plan my UAE vacation ?

As of now sorry I cant help you due to Covid :) .Better stay safe wherever you are . 

4.Nandhini- How do you find time to do so many things dear 

I have my own schedule which I follow and I try my best to go with it .I have a diary in which I plan everything .

5.Vidhya -What is the best advice for a girl for a successful married life ?

Patience and not telling opinions /advice without someone asks you . When this is done most of the things end up as a success :) 

6.Gayathri -How you are managing time so productively .Can you give me some tips for time management 

I plan my day to day in a diary . I try my max to stick to it . Sometimes I do pending works when Tungli is sleeping .

7.Reshma -How you take a worse situation positively?

If it's related to a person I would think is he/she worth knowing what I feel ? Atleast if I explain will they know what I am going through . If the answer is no I just walk off and think what's the next move . I will give a damn. But before I take this decision I would have thought a million times for sure . 

If it's a life changing situation scenario that is not favouring still I think what's next and move on . I have seen enough of worst situations and people in my life hence not a big deal actually . 

It's kind of difficult but I can definitely find a strong reason to move forward and I will . 

8.Vishvesh- Wats ur opinion regarding extra martial affair? 

I dont know why this guy asked this question to me but my answer would be no comments.

9.Steffy -Are you happy ? 

Thank you Steffy yes I am happy in my own world .

Last but not the least 

10.Satish - Are you ok ? 

Firstly how are you? and are you ok ?are two different things for me.

I cried reading this question . Let me be very honest . No human asks me this question . Many at times in life I have thought we always ask people how they are but no one even bothers to know what's our status . That's how the world and people have changed . Then I got used to it. Every human would love hearing this question are you ok ? Naveen spoke to this guy and told him thanks for the question .Shilpa was very happy . That's how much this question meant to me . I full heartedly think people should learn to ask how are you or are you ok to atleast some people in life . After all life is uncertain we never know what happens next . 

Anyhow thanks to everybody who had beautiful questions for me and I wish you all good health and peace .

Much love to all and I guess you all are ok wherever you are now . 

Thank you .

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder that everyone needs to be asked if they are okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes might seem like a simple question but it means a lot to many

      Delete
  2. It never hurts to ask someone if they are ok, shows compassion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True but these days many have lost that compassion in life .

      Delete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, Shilpa. It's so comforting when someone checks on us with us casual enquiries.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...