13 August 2020

Q & A Part 2

I really thought of only part 1 . Never expected part 2 .As I got so many question putting a part 2 here .

1.Unni- Chaptacha ?( Did you eat?)

Yes I did . ♡

2.Meera - What inspired you for cooking/crafts ?

Inspiration for cooking is Naveen . I dont know cooking until I married Naveen as my life completely was in hostel from the age of 15 . He loves to eat good food hence I learned it only for him . 

Crafts I have no clue .I do from the age of 2 or 3 itself and I still have all the drawings that I did from first .My parents had saved it in a file and it's a memory now .How beautifully they had collected my work ♡

Who is your role model?

Nobody . I dont have or will have any role model in my life .

3.Sowmiya - How does your skin glow ? 

I dont put soap on my face ,I force myself to drink 8 bottles of water everyday ,I do fruit facials at home .I dont use powder or any other cosmetics on my face .

4.Swarnalatha 

How did naveen get such a talented and cute  girl like u.His family is very lucky to have  u  and how do u maintain  this passion for all art forms?

Honestly I am lucky to have Naveen in my life who has the greatest quality of a human which is patience .

How did he get me ? He has always loved people who keeps thinking and stays creative so that is the reason to fall in love with me. In every fall I have found a creative way out . He likes that quality of thinking life in every different angle possible and i create solutions for every problem.Atleast so far I have . 

Maintanance of passion in art forms ? 

I dont know . I love creating and finding different ways to lead a day .My perspective of everything has always been different from others and I dont know why.

5.Gayathri C.V -Why we didn’t meet wen u wer in Chennai?

I think it was raining that day when I planned . Sorry probably on my next vacation and when we are safe from corona .


Thank you for all the wonderful question.

PART 3 COMING SOON WHICH IS A SURPRISE TO ME ♡ 


2 comments:

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...