6 August 2020

Whats happening around ?

Not sure whether you would feel the same but these days I see so many people talking about breastfeeding,pregnancy,infertility,childcare,lactation and so many things. 

I just joined an instagram account to see what it is all about . I saw everybody going live and people just keep talking all the time.Let me seriously tell you i just dont understand what's happening in the world . 

1.I am also a mother .I have my own hardships.
2.I see people live all the time so I think who does the work in their house 
3.They talk everything which is not related to the topic .
4.I dont know the purpose of the speech 
5.I dont know why everybody acts heavenly. I do agree everyone are special but I dont know what to say 

I am in a situation of no words to express what I feel about this or why this is all for . 

Additionally I am fed up with workout videos,skin care routine videos etc etc . 

I just dont know what to say . Do you also feel the same as I do . 

Note: This is not to say people are wrong . Seeing all these I dont understand what is the motive of doing it . Is it just time pass ,or they have enough time,or everybody have become heavenly.

Just my thought . Let me know what you think about all these which you see in facebook ,instagram and youtube . 

7 comments:

  1. I avoid that types of media. Blogging is enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilpa - I can fully understand what you mean here. Because I have felt the same.
    One suggestion I have is to limit the exposure to random comments and posts on social media. That's what I have done. There is no point in following everything that appears on be it Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter.
    Before Internet, and social media, we were never exposed to random talk or random opinions. But today, if we are not careful and selective, we will be continuously be exposed to them. And they sort of affect us in an indirect manner, if not directly.
    So be very selective on social media, and no need to react to everything that we read, listen or see.
    Like Marie suggested above, blogging is a very good platform to interact and exchange ideas and thoughts.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes many have told me to start a cooking channel or a daily routine one but I never did . In fact I dont post our pictures anywhere . I think blogging is a real thing with real people. I think blogging comes from heart .The friends ds here are real

      Delete
  3. I feel there's lot of advices coming around everywhere, as if we have no idea about anything. And the videos about workout, yoga, makeup interrupts a lot in Instagram these days to irritate and Youtube have multiple ads, perhaps more people watch Youtube than TV these days or to say after the lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree . TV i dont watch . YouTube is a mess . Altogether people are in a confusion on what to do .

      Delete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...