3 July 2020

Finding the path

I understand that most of them are going through some kind of a mental pressure . I am not alone . I am also one among you but it's just that I try my best to find possibilities and chance of mental peace in it .This period has really taught me in what kind of a surrounding we live in, how people around us are and how much care is alive in this world. Believe it or not everybody or atleast majority are selfish that's the one line answer that I found . It puts back a lot of hurt within but somehow or the other way we have to go through this phase and find our own way to calmness and beauty of life .

This is what I did yesterday .Just to bring some good vibes around me . I hope you all find the little happiness and peace around you and stay safe .

Let me know how you liked these . Do you think this is kind of a therapy and how are you keeping yourself in peace







9 comments:

  1. "... we have to go through this phase and find our own way to calmness and beauty of life ."

    I think there is peace at the end of this.

    Beautiful drawings, Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can spend time with family now so that keeps us at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a mixture of the good and the bad. That's what I have learnt. So I am not surprised at what you discovered.
    We have to see the good and the brighter side of life and accept the other unpleasant side.
    The title of your post says it all. It's by finding this path of goodness and positivity that we move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see it as a way of discovering something within and of course, there's something disturbing lot during this period and we have to go through it without a way to escape and this shall pass and bring a positive changes when pandemic comes to end. You drew so well and beautifully exposed the pressure through these colorings.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...