15 July 2020

Bro-ken

For everybody who feels broken
Trust me there is a way out for sure

It's just that you have to give some time for yourself and come in terms with what you feel

You should become friends with your thoughts and talk

That's the only way out .

Keeping on thinking will never help you and talking is also going to ruin the situation .

Anyhow nobody is going to understand what you feel so it's better you come in terms with your life .

Find the peace within you and try to implement step by step

It might be difficult but it's worth it .

Bit by bit you change ,others see the change in you and that becomes their biggest confusion and then they bring in empathy  advice and sympathy for you but you got to be the same .

Let me tell you silence brings people nearer .

When you read this it will be funny but silence does put people in confusion and realise what is what . There is nothing more powerful than silence. 

I am not saying to be silent always but when it's much needed you have to and wait for the result .

I am writing from my own experience . I am a super active,talkative, short tempered and lovable person but as I started learning people and their thoughts I learned this .

I have faced depression and anxiety many times in life . I do overcome it and this is one way .

If it helps anybody here I am happy hence posting it .

Put yourself first and think . You will know what I mean .


12 comments:

  1. Hello Shilpa!
    Your drawing is very beautiful but with sad feelings.
    Well i really know how you feel.I get depress many times throught this terrible pandemic covid 19.I can't enjoy Summer the season i love more!
    But we have to think positive.Stay safe and well!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DIMI but to be very honest the pandemic never put me in any bad mental state but people around do .

      Delete
  2. Nice drawing, there are lots of broken things in life but we have to evaluate ourselves and stay positive. Life is constantly a work in progress and we must do our best to have a happy existence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time in nature has helped me many times in life. Also keeping a gratitude journal. It changes the focus in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I too should have a gratitude journal .

      Delete
  4. We all go through ups and downs. When we are happy, there is no problem.
    But when we are down, the reality is there are different ways we can move forward.
    Like you said talking and sharing feelings with people you trust is definitely one.
    The gratitude journal that Marie has mentioned above is another excellent method.
    Engaging in activities we like is yet another.
    There is no problem without a solution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True . I am also planning to do some work with the journal actually .Marie gave me the idea

      Delete
  5. I think it's good to be silent too sometimes. Lately I've had to talk a lot and explain myself - it can be exhausting. Thanks for the gentle reminder on being silent.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes even I spoke a lot and got exhausted for no use hence this post :)

      Delete
  6. ps.....thank you for your prayer on my neighbor situation. I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...