18 July 2020

You are fired.

Alright , so many people would have lost jobs or fallen sick or hit financial but all these will change sooner .Let's hope for the best .Nothing is temporary in life .Good or bad it's all temporary .

So how did we deal the firing ?

The boss calls and tells you you are fired !!!
What's next ??

I have heard this nearly 3 to 4 times in my life but by God's grace I had been called back . Naveen has also faced the same . We have lost jobs been in trauma ,found another one so and so ...that's life .

But when we hear this sentence it's like life falling apart ,we think whether we have money in the bank,how much money is there in the purse ,how will we pay the Bill's, should we travel back to hometown forever so and so ...

These are the common questions that pops in

But there is a way out .

Just sit in the sofa and think why me ? Why I alone get hit all the time ? Get up and have a cup of coffee or tea ..

Open the window and tell to yourself yes this job is gone but it doesnt mean that I will never get a job . Whatever the pandemic may be I will go for work again in life . Might be a lesser pay but something is better than nothing for this situation .

I am still alive .Happy for it .

This is the only way I got to deal with this situation .

Also dont keep talking about the job loss to people and explaining what is happening or what's  next then you are putting yourself in problems again .Talking the same thing again.

Let it go and everything will fall in place.

So all the best to everybody . According to the current situation be happy with what you have . We are all alive .That is the biggest blessing . 




11 comments:

  1. Focus on what you do have and take it from there sounds like a good strategy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree , I am sure that you have a lot to offer and who ever hires you next will have a strong and able addition to their team

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your problem. I think you have a great attitude about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that.The same happens here too!
    Stay strong and safe!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! Let's move, let there be more fresh air to breath and let's think how better we are and manageable rather being nothing like many.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Shilpa, there are millions in the world who have been affected. Never think: "Why me", in such circumstances.
    I am glad you have looked at it in a positive way.
    When we are travelling, if we find a road blocked for some reason, we don't abandon the journey; we look for a different to go forward and continue our journey.
    Our life is no different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes .I agree . What's next ?? That's how I think .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...