6 July 2020

My first Tamil song

This song is a dedication to all my guru's so far in my life .I have never learned tamil as a language in school. Sanskrit was my language . I learned to write and read tamil after marrying Naveen .Definitely Tamil is a beautiful language .

This is for the first time I am posting a song sung by myself . Hope you liked it and let me know if you are interested in hearing more . Probably some Indian classical or movie songs.

Much love and stay safe ♡

Click the below link. 



 

 

10 comments:

  1. Wow! ... That was so nice! I am sorry my knowledge of Tamil very limited. But I really enjoyed your rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you shud sing more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and classical rendering... and you got sweet voice! Keep singing shilpa :)

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...